Thursday, April 23, 2009

The uni-chin days...

While Billy, Vicki, and Danielle were here they took me running. I've been doing pretty good ever since. Mostly going two times a week and trying not to get below that. Today I dug into the closet to find some inspirational photos to rejuvenate my enthusiasm, and came across a few that I just had to post. The picture of me and Tom at the beach was taken when Tom, Mary, Dad and I took a trip to visit Bobby in San Fransisco. This was only a few days after my accident at the movie theater in the gray cavalier, and while my body was still catching up with my head. The picture of Tom, Julie and I was taken in Colorado Springs pre-Cheryl. Cheryl, I'm not sure if Tom's belly was around when you started dating, or if this is evidence that you were his Homer. Okay... I'm going to go do some running now. Love, Michael

2 comments:

Clare Jones said...

Testing. Mom

Clare Jones said...

I like to see old pictures, but don't remember your blonde hair, Michael. Hey, is anyone feeding you poor guys?
Love, Mom